Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sundance 08 Review: Tarantino Produced 'Hell Ride'

Sundance 08 Review: Tarantino Produced 'Hell Ride' - One of the most anticipated films of this year's Sundance Film Festival was the Quentin Tarantino produced Hell Ride, which was written and directed by and also starring Larry Bishop. I really, really wanted to like this moviebut ended up hating it more than anything I've seen in a long time. "I donÂ't care if HELL RIDE is referential or an homage to classic Â'70s flicks, and I donÂ't care who produced it, a bad movie is a bad movie... HELL RIDE is one of the most incoherent, boring, useless films I have ever seen and I pray to God that you guys never subject yourself to it." Click the title for the review and more info or click here for all of our Sundance reviews.

More: continued here

Technology Update: HP PhotoSmart M305 - Digital camera - 3.2 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: MMC, SD (Electronics)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker