Monday, February 18, 2008

15 Reasons FOR Remaking 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'!

15 Reasons FOR Remaking 'A Nightmare on Elm Street'! - After all of the negativity on our forum, I was inspired to create a list this weekend... and hopefully it'll knock some sense into a few of ya! Why wouldn't I be excited about a new A Nightmare on Elm Street film? Would you rather you NEVER see Freddy Krueger again? I can think of 100 reasons why I want to see a new film, starting with the fact that I want to see a prequel to Freddy Krueger's story, which is said to be part of the remake. If I had my way I'd want to see Freddy vs Jason vs Ash hit the big screen, but that won't ever happen - so sit back, relax and read my 15 reasons FOR a Nightmare on Elm Street remake!

More: continued here

Technology Update: SanDisk Micro Secure Digital 2 GB Memory Card (SDSDQ-2048-A10M) Retail Package (Electronics)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker