Thursday, October 25, 2007

Costas Mandylor To Return in Lionsgate's 'Saw V'?

Costas Mandylor To Return in Lionsgate's 'Saw V'? - During our interview with Saw IV star Costas Mandylor, which can be read here , he teases the possibilities of starring in Saw V, "If I said I was going to be in SAW V, I think that would be very presumptuous and the bosses would fire me. But there are a few possibilities they're looking at and I know if the people are pleased with IV then V will happen – and there must be a small spot in there for me somewhere..." Click the link above for the full interview and check out SAW IV in theaters this Friday!

More: continued here

Technology Update: HP iPAQ HW6515 Pocket PC Quadband Phone Edition GPS HW6500 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker