Thursday, November 22, 2007

Christian Bale as John Conner in 'Terminator 4'?!

Christian Bale as John Conner in 'Terminator 4'?! - In my opinion Christian Bale and Johnny Depp are two of the best actors in Hollywood, hands down, which is why I fell off my chair when I saw AICN's report that Bale will star in one of my all-time fav franchises. According to a trusted source, Bale will play John Conner in Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, which McG will direct for a 2009 release. Â"Terminator 4Â" will revolve around a thirty-something John Connor doing battle with the endoskeleton robots in the future.

More: continued here

Technology Update: BRAND NEW Nokia N72 Pink Unlocked GSM Phone

1 comment:

Pat R said...

because bale will be in t4, therefore t4 will most likely rock, good post, thx

 
eXTReMe Tracker