Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quick Bits: New Rob Zombie Album, Doomsday Clip, Amusement Release

Quick Bits: New Rob Zombie Album, Doomsday Clip, Amusement Release - There are three short updates that hit the web this afternoon that I felt I should just squeeze into one quick post (it's Friday I gotta party!) First, Rob Zombie revealed on his MySpace blog that he started work on a new album, "Yesterday I started work on my next full length studio album. We wrote a ton of stuff on the last tour and are finally putting it down. I don't have a release date yet." If you head on over to BDTV you can check out a whopping two-minute post apocalyptic car battle clip from Neil Marshall's Doomsday, which arrives in theaters March 14, courtesy of IGN. Lastly, Picturehouse has moved the long delayed Amusement up a week to a September 5, 2008 release. Bam!

More: continued here

Technology Update: Fluxx (Toy)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker