Monday, December 17, 2007

UPDATE: Trailer For CG Resident Evil Movie 'Degeneration'

UPDATE: Trailer For CG Resident Evil Movie 'Degeneration' - Update: I was told this is just a fan-made trailer with old video game footage. I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to horror video games, so hopefully I'm correct when I say we've discovered the trailer for Sony Picture's CG animated Resident Evil movie entitled Degeneration, thanks to B-D reader 'Wolf'. Scheduled for release in the latter half of 2008, the toon, like the other "Resident Evil" pics, is based on a hit horror game that Shinji Mikami created and Capcom developed for the Sony PlayStation. In Japan it is known as "Biohazard: Degeneration." Read on for the trailer and drop me some comments to let me know if I'm correct or missing anything.

More: continued here

Technology Update: Coby Portable DVD/FM Player with Two Wireless Headsets

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker